Tandoori Aloo Recipe in Urdu and English
Tandoori Aloo Recipe in Urdu and English. Tasty desi recipe of Tandori Potato This Pakistani recipe of Potato is very easy and you can prepared it by following the below mentioned tips in Urdu and English languages.
- Potatoes (Boiled) ½ Kg
- Ginger / Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Green Chillies (chopped) 3
- Fresh coriander (chopped) ½ bunch
- Yogurt (strained) 250 grams
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Cinnamon powder ¼ tsp
- Hot spices powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Tomato, big green chillies as accompaniment
- Mix all ingredients except potatoes in yogurt.
- Peel potatoes and cut into four pieces each
- Mix in yogurt and keep aside for a little while;
- Cut tomatoes into four pieces each; thickly cut green chillies.
- Cut an aluminum foil into medium size square pieces.
- On each piece place one potato, one tomato, green chillies and a little potato masala; wrap.
- Grill over coal or in an oven; serve hot.